Monday, April 27, 2009

The Garden Poetry & The Sketch 5

Happy Monday everyone!
I hope you all having a wonderful weekend and a blessed family! :)

I have 2 new products that I haven't post here.
And it will be 20% OFF until tomorrow. :)

The Garden Poetry

Photobucket

Photobucket

Most of our time in childhood are spend in the garden, and I really love when I relax and enjoy my days at the garden. It makes me can hear the nature and feel it's beauty. This kit definitely capture the beauty of a whimsical garden. Perfect to scrap the childhood sweet memories!


10 papers
53 elements
1 pack of alpha

And here are some inspiration for you. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

and today I also have a new sketch. ;)

The Sketch 5
also will 20% OFF until tomorrow. :)

Photobucket

I create a page with it:

Photobucket

Hope you love it.

hugs,
Kitty

1 comments:

Lily said... Best Blogger Tips

I am really happy to have discovered your blog! You have a lot of talent! I love all that you make!

Related Posts with Thumbnails