Friday, March 12, 2010

Who should be glorified?

My reflection today that bless me a lot.. :)

Jeremiah 9:23-24

23 Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:

24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understand and know me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.


I should not be glorified about what I can..
about what I have..
about what I earn
Should NOT glorified myself about whatever I am...
but..

1 Corinthians 1:31
That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.


Because what I can.. God is the One who makes me can..
What I have... God is the One who gave me..
What I earn... God is the One who bless me..
so... why I should glorified myself or what I have?

As without God, I am nothing.

Who had been glorified in your life?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails