Thursday, March 25, 2010

Easter Spirit and Winner!! :D

Hi ladies!!
Hope you all having a great great time...! ;)

Here you go!
My newest kit, which I personally really love it. :)

Easter Spirit

Photobucket

Photobucket

A kit full with cute doodles, some are hand painted, whimsical and fun to celebrate your Easter Day!

Include:
9 papers
44 elements

and here are some inspiration for you:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anyway I am so tired as I just back from Ruel's student day at school and I help in photography, too.. so I am so sleepy now since I also can't sleep last night. :)
So without any babbling from me.. hehe..

Here is the random winner:

Zoey
OliO
EVelasco


Please leave your email here and I will emailed you the coupon (give me some time of course! ;) )

CONGRATS and thanks for participating!
It was a great fun for me to have a chat with you every time here! I do personally enjoy it!

Hugs to you all!

Kitty

5 comments:

Zoey said... Best Blogger Tips

Yay!! I finally got my win! Thank you so much Kitty! You just made my day a lot happier.

My email: scrappin.zoey@gmail.com

OliO said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you so much for the gift! You are so kind! Luck is not passed! The kit is simply amazing! I am pleased to worked with your kit!! THANK YOU!!

My e-mail:scrapcorner@mail.ru

Abeille said... Best Blogger Tips

Wooow wonderful new kit!!

Congrats ladies you are so lucky!!!

EVelasco said... Best Blogger Tips

Fantastic!!! I won!! Thank you for this wonderful gift. I am so excited and can't wait to play with it.

evelasco0525@gmail.com

Thank you and Congratulations to the other winners.

TeenaBugg38 said... Best Blogger Tips

Kitty.....I am passing along a blog award to you!! http://teenabugg.blogspot.com/2010/03/walkin-on-sunshine.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails