Thursday, April 5, 2012

Song of Spring Collaboration

Hi everyone!
I have to say THANK YOU for everyone who contribute in our "peek & win" yesterday. It's a really short term chance, but you girls are amazing!
And here, today I am going to present you my collab with Charlize & Lydia.
Both are my best friend, those who I know from online, but we had met several times.
They are the person who behind me when I was having a really hard times during accepting my bad days, who asked and emailed me, chat with me years ago, before I stand again and once again believe in God. :) 

Here are the collection:



We are happy to finally bring you a really gorgeous collaboration!
Jammed pack with lots of goodies, word arts, and papers.
Perfect for spring & general themed pages.

This is a super saving pack + Free with purchase

Worth: $16 | Now: $11
special price:  $9.35 - until end of this week
and got extra 10% OFF for subscriber

Include:
- Song of Spring Papers: 30 papers
- Song of Spring Alphas + Numbers
- Song of Spring Elements: 77 elements
- Song of Spring {Touch of Magic}: 12 magical goodies (6 styles), 3 magical cluster
- FREE: Song of Spring {Journal Blocks}: 9 journal cards + 3 circle journal tags

And if you prefer a single pack:




And I also have more goodies:



All are in special price until end of this week ONLY! :)
So grab them while they are on sale!





 and more additional inspiration with the collection and:





Now here is the winner!!
WOHOOOO!!!
number 17: iets
 
What you got here are:
Congrats!! Please email me: kitty.designs@yahoo.com to claim your code.
and make sure you check:
just incase you are the winner of the kit there!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails