Friday, November 4, 2011

The Lily Pad Guest with bunch of Stuffs!!

Hello again, everyone! I am so happy to say that I am part of The Lily Pad Guest for the month of November! And I have few stuffs for BYOC! Yay!!

All of my stuffs will be 20% OFF plus an additional 21% OFF for subscriber. (pretty much the same with 30% OFF + 10% as in Oscraps )

So here they are:


A new sketches with photos and journal as the focus.
20 templates in PSD version, 12x12 inches
1 pack of alpha + numbers
few tapes
few word strips
few hand writing word
+ various elements
7 papers

Original price: $19.9 | Sale price: $15.92
PLUS a subscriber additional 21% OFF 

Inspiration from me, my team, and TLP team!




a new kit to go with:


Part of November BYOC
Miles is a kit inspired by a visit for our sweet niece Chelsea, coming from CA this month.

Include:
10 papers
30+ elements
 Include:
7 magical splatters
Inspiration:

Happy DSD!!
have fun scrapping everyone!
Don't forget to also check out my Oscraps sale!


Hugs,
Kitty

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails