Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Jakarta At Night

Jakarta at night, last Friday, 29 July 2011.
Stuck like a river of junk.


Every Friday night, the traffic around Jakarta is a huge pain. So we usually choose to stay at home or going out before the office hour end. However sometimes we just can't avoid the traffic.
Last Friday instead of being a grumpy grumbler I decide to take a shoot  of these. Bad lighting  for sure, so I have to put the ISO higher. And while I use my camera to take some photos, Ruel use my handphone to take some, too. It's pretty much turn to be a little fun activity for awhile. :) Of course after that we wiiiish the traffic will gets better again. :D

How's your city at night? :)

PS: If you wanna win my coming soon kit, today is your last chance. Check here.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails