Monday, August 9, 2010

Morning Breeze

Hi ladies!
Time is surely fly so fast!
I just back from a meeting with client for graphic design purpose.
And when I am home, it's 4 o'clock already in the afternoon. I am amazed how time goes faster every day and sometimes I forget to take a breath to enjoy the blue sky.
I do missed my family time and hoping I can pay it out tonight with my son.

How's everyone? It's Monday again. Are everyone enjoy the weekend?

Anyway, for today, I have a new kit called: Morning Breeze
and I think it's a great kit to start our busy week. :) A reminder for everyone including me that we might be busy but we should not ever forget to enjoy our day.

Not much talk anymore.. here is the kit:

Morning Breeze
20% OFF until Thursday!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Morning is a start of the day for everyone. When we have a great morning, a cheerful morning, usually it's impact the whole day. So when u open your eyes, be thankful for the day the Lord had give you.

Include:
14 papers
52 elements

I am hoping you all will enjoy this kit as much as I do.
And here are what my team had created for your inspiration.
They are bunch of awesome ladies and scrapper!! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket


and not only that, Angela (Alegna) had created this 'oh-so-gorgeous' QP for you all.
I am so amazed on this idea of putting the doodle flower facing the sun, it makes the whole page looks so whimsical. Which is definitely my fave. :D

Photobucket

Thank u, sweet Angela!
And you can DOWNLOAD IT HERE!
Don't forget to leave love for Angela here! :)

And.....
I know u had been waiting for this! :D
Again, mr.random help me to pick the numbers! :D

Photobucket

and it goes to:

Photobucket

Congratulation, kym!!!
Please leave me your email here and I will send you the coupon!!!

3 comments:

kym said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Kitty, This is so beautiful. I'm so glad that I saw this posting before running off to the O to actually purchase this kit. Thank you so much! I'll be sure to post something in your gallery.
kym.tsukamoto@gmail.com

TeenaBugg38 said... Best Blogger Tips

this is absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for the freebie :)

nativetexangirl said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you for the lovely QP.

Related Posts with Thumbnails