Tuesday, May 11, 2010

SPECIAL Price *New Spirit Kit* & Mixed Pattern Overlay 4

Hi sweeties!
It's Monday again and I hope u all having a wonderful weekend.
And hopefully again today will be a great day to start the week with a New Spirit and excitement!

My newest kit today, it's not really "new". It was my kit during my April Guest Period at MScraps!
and to honor Mother's Day, this kit will be $4 until Thursday!

It's called:

Photobucket

Don't we really owe God for the Salvation He gave for us?


Photobucket

Photobucket

When I was a little child, I was wondering why Easter related with chicken and eggs? Other than the tradition celebration, I finally have my own answer that egg and chicken are like Lord Jesus. Egg looks like a dead thing but actually there's a life in it, and that is like Jesus, He was died and then He alive! He conquer the death! He is the Lamb of God who deliver Himself for us, so we can be saved!

This kit will capture a easter "egg" celebration together with the meaning of TRUE easter!

Include:
9 papers
47 elements

All my kit is not commercial use, and you need special license for Scrap 4 Hire.

and here are some inspiration for u:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


and this was my Easter card for Ruel's friend's moms and dads. :)

Photobucket

my other new stuffs is a commercial use item.

Photobucket

20% OFF until Thursday.

Photobucket


9 unique pattern for Designer and Scapper Use.
No texture, available in TIFF LAYERED version, really easy to use and recolor!

Credit are no required, but gladly appreciated.

For more option, you can check:

Mixed Pattern Overlay 1
Mixed Pattern Overlay 2
Mixed Pattern Overlay 3

and also my latest texture:

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 different and unique over Commercial Use Overlay for Designers and also can be used for personal and scrap for hire.
Use several blending modes for perfect style.
Credit are no required, but gladly appreciated.

NO coupon allowed to use in purchasing these commercial use item.
LICENSE is NOT for printing company.


I hope you enjoy it!
Have a blessed day!

Hugs,
Kitty

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails