Saturday, October 25, 2008

Red - The Leader - Artist Painted Papers

Yep!
This is the RED I am talking about!
Ready to scrap?? ;)

Red - {The Leader}
And it's 30% OFF right now.
So it's really a great deal!

Photobucket

it's magical (like what I always love).. and it's also fun!
And here are some LOs using the KIT:

Photobucket

So...? What are you waiting for?? ;)

And btw.. I forget to post this.. :)
Yesterday I have a new Paper Pack at Oscraps. :)

Artist Painted Papers
it's still 20% OFF! ;)

Photobucket

go and check it out too.. ;)


happy scrapping!

hugs,
Kitty

9 comments:

Jamie said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow.. Beautiful kit!! Love that rich red color!! The artist papers are so great too! TFS!

susan said... Best Blogger Tips

Love the red heart made of buttons - too cute. Great LOs too - I'm going to have check out your store...

Melissa said... Best Blogger Tips

I love red, what a great kit.

Flora said... Best Blogger Tips

wow absolutely gorgeous kitty!!

Jacinda said... Best Blogger Tips

I am amazed with the RED kit. It is just fantastic!! How lucky are your CT to get to play with it for free :)

Jeannette said... Best Blogger Tips

Gorgeous! This is my first time to your blog (I think. lol) and I just read the previous post on the characteristics of a red person. Very cool! Beautiful layouts with great design.

Tiffani K said... Best Blogger Tips

super AWESOME! I love this kit!

Dani said... Best Blogger Tips

I loved that the red kit!Congratulations on beautiful work

Mystique Designs said... Best Blogger Tips

Beautiful kit, love it :)

brydka ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails